Get our new Work IN service today
Introducing Work IN, a new IT and connectivity service built for SMEs with home-based, remote or distributed workforces.
Affordable, quick to deploy and easy to manage, Work IN’s flexibility ensures:
- Every user has the same robust IT experience as they would in the corporate office
- Your IT people can provide a safe, secure working environment
- Employers know that their IT and data protection policies are being adhered to
- Your own customers enjoy the same exceptional experience they know and love
Work IN contains everything a business and employee needs to work safely and securely.
Available in three tiers and starting from £40 per month, every package includes:
- A business grade managed firewall and Wi-Fi router with easy plug-and-play portability
- Remote monitoring and support
- Next working day replacements
- Full user on-boarding.
Easily add a corporate strength VPN for a nominal extra cost and other options include a managed broadband connection into the home for dedicated business use, 4G failover for additional redundancy, and full VPN portability so your people can login using their IntraLAN router at any location.
* add £50pm for 4g Failover. VPN+ requires additional hardware at Head Office.
A few words from our CEO on Work IN:
“Online services are now crucial to the economy and the people who run them are key workers, however just because someone is outside of the office doesn’t mean they should endure the pain caused by network contention and domestic grade connectivity equipment that’s clearly unsuitable for business use, or find themselves putting corporate data at risk. Now is the time to implement a productive, secure working environment that caters to everyone’s individual working preferences and locations so your business flourishes in the months ahead.”
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your people working anywhere safe and securely.