IntraLAN was founded in 1995 to meet the needs of rapidly evolving businesses, underpinning their operations with advancing technology.Fast forward to today, and IntraLAN helps businesses embrace the digital age. It’s a responsibility the company takes seriously – an IT strategy can make or break a business. IntraLAN blends cutting-edge technology with industry best practices to build solid, high-performance IT solutions to enhance its customers’ operations. Far more than an IT managed services provider, IntraLAN’s close partnerships with world-class suppliers like Microsoft, Cisco, Darktrace, Vodafone, Colt, and BT underpin a range of IT services, including cloud offerings, cybersecurity, business continuity, unified communications and a dedicated broadband network. Large enough to excel, yet small enough to care, IntraLAN looks after your technology so you can focus on growing your business.
We’re on a mission to delight our customers, combining winning IT strategies with the experience and resources to execute. We are steady, rational and realistic in our approach, ensuring everything we do benefits our customers for the long term. Our analytical approach makes technological innovation accessible for customers without disruption. Just the way it should be.
Why Businesses Choose IntraLAN
- A single point of contact for all your IT services
- 26 years of experience supporting businesses with digital transformation
- Technological excellence across our 40-strong team
- Our considered, reliable methodology and forward-planning
- Expert advice from industry leaders and specialists
Our Commitment To Customers
- Customer satisfaction is the expectation; exceeding it is our goal
- Transparency and honesty are the bedrock of our service
- Our solutions are always designed to match your specific needs
- Keeping your IT infrastructure healthy and efficient is our number one priority
- To seek regular feedback and conduct satisfaction reviews to enhance our service
- Regular, proactive and clear communication flow at all times