IntraLAN offers a wide range of phone and voice apps that put you in control of exactly how you take and make phone calls, wherever you might be:
- Manage & control your desktop phone calls from your PC or Mac
- Improve workflow & efficiency
- Enhanced mobility – now you can be ‘in’ even when you’re ‘out’
- Enhance company image at the point of contact
- Powerful operation-wide analytics for business management
- Manage and control costs
Ideal for today’s mobile working practices, our range of features take personal productivity to the next level, saving your staff time and increasing efficiency.
From browser-based call control to advanced personal call management features, IntraLAN can provide intuitive interfaces that manage business communications for all employees across the business irrespective of their role.
Any phone system will offer far more features than you’ll ever need. In our experience, most companies will only fully utilise around ten features, but those ten features will be critical and unique to each individual business.
We will help to identify which features you require, recommend a suitable system, and highlight any additional capabilities that may benefit your business. Most importantly, we will never attempt to recommend a system full of features that we know you don’t need and won’t use.
In addition, Splicecoms’s range of IP softphone apps allows you to turn your laptop, PC, smartphone or tablet in to a highly featured business phone that’s fully integrated with your IntraLAN telephony system.
Navigate UC is a powerful personal productivity tool that allows business to benefit from the unification of their key IT apps with their Splicecom business telephone system.
Navigate UC helps to increase efficiency by showing the caller’s contact details on your PC screen before calls are answered and eliminating wrong numbers by enabling “click to dial” directly from Microsoft Skype for Business 2016, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Google Contacts.
Navigate UC also provides real time Presence information on all your colleagues, allowing you to make instant and accurate decisions as to how and when is the best time to communicate with them. This could include integrated messaging (IM), which is also included on Navigate UC. This allows you to send messages to one or several users simultaneously from a single window using rich text and hyperlinks. There’s also a message history to keep track of past conversations.
- Works with:
- Microsoft Skype for Business 2016
- Microsoft Outlook
- Lotus Notes
- Google Contacts
- Dial directly from;
- Apps listed above
- Web pages
- Controlled pop of contact records on incoming call
- Preview window shows caller’s name as found in Apps listed above, their number and call control functions
- Helps users to decide how they want to deal with a call and then act immediately
- Call history displays last 50 calls in and out
- Presence shows colleagues availability in real-time
- Integrated Messaging allows conversations with one or several colleagues
Watch the Navigate UC video.